Monday, February 15, 2016

Warm Fuzzies

Hi and Welcome To another Outlawz.ning.com Monday Greetings Challenge. I am proud to be a Guest Designer for the month of February. This week the theme is "Get Well" and your card has to have a greeting on it. We have a great prize for this weeks Challenge, it's a $10 Gift Certificate to Di's Digi's. Let's get started.
  • I printed the image using my home printer and then erased all the extra ink from the image. This will stop it from smearing. I then water colored the image.
  • I used my A2 rectangle die set to cut the image and the card. 
  • I added the small green bow to the top corner for a little detail.
  • The Greeting I used is from a Hero Arts set I bought at Michael's. I used White WOW embossing powder on velum so it would be subtle on the card.
  • Once I had that attached I added a Heart Jem to the end corner of the velum.
Between my card and the DT cards your sure to be inspired. I hope you get a chance to play with us this week. The prize alone makes it so much fun. I really enjoy sending get well cards and the recipients love getting them and knowing you care. Please remember to Follow my blog so you don't miss a thing. I love reading your comments. They encourage me and guide as to what everyone likes and enjoys. Thank you for stopping by today. ~HUGZ~

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
word art wednesday
eureka stamps
Through The Craft Room Door

No comments:

Post a Comment