- I printed the image using my home printer and then erased all the extra ink from the image. This will stop it from smearing. I then water colored the image.
- I used my A2 rectangle die set to cut the image and the card.
- I added the small green bow to the top corner for a little detail.
- The Greeting I used is from a Hero Arts set I bought at Michael's. I used White WOW embossing powder on velum so it would be subtle on the card.
- Once I had that attached I added a Heart Jem to the end corner of the velum.
Between my card and the DT cards your sure to be inspired. I hope you get a chance to play with us this week. The prize alone makes it so much fun. I really enjoy sending get well cards and the recipients love getting them and knowing you care. Please remember to Follow my blog so you don't miss a thing. I love reading your comments. They encourage me and guide as to what everyone likes and enjoys. Thank you for stopping by today. ~HUGZ~