It's our Photo Challenge and here is our inspiration.
Our Sponsor this for this Challenge is Stamplorstions and the prize this week is a $10 Gift Certificate
I did a "Z" card for the challenge this week:
- To start this card you need one piece of cardstock for the base of your card 5 1/4" x 12"
- along the 12" side you will score your paper at 2", 4" 8" and 10"
- I cut two pieces of red/white paper at 1 3/4" x 3" and used them to decorate the front two panels.
- The wood paper was cut 1 3/4" x 2" for the bottom of the panels and I glued ribbon across the center to hide the seam.
- The inside piece was cut 3 3/4" x 5" and the sentiment piece was added to look like a pocket.
- I folded and adhered a lace doily to look like a hankie.
- The Happiness piece is from our Sponsor this week I adhered it to the left panel after coloring it in with Prisma color Pencils.
I hope you enjoyed the card and you get a chance to enter our challenge this week. I can't wait to see what you create! Please remember to follow my blog and make sure to leave your comments and questions in the box below. See you soon and Happy crafting!