Monday, February 29, 2016

We're a perfect blend

Hello everyone, I'm so excited about the Outlawz.ning.com Monday Greetings Challenge this week! I'm a Guest Designer for the month of February. The theme for this week is "Anything Goes". You have to have a Greeting on your project. This is going to be so much fun. Please take the time to check out the DT projects for some inspiration. We have a fantastic sponsor this week and I'm sure you will love the images.

lacysunshine.weebly.com is our Sponsor:
and the prize is Three Images!


  • I water color painted the image and added glossy accents to the coffee and Diamond Stickles to the wings.
  • The Scalloped Square Die was used to cut the image out.
  • The tag is from Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Label Die Set. and the Greeting is from the Fiskars Latte Love set.
  • The beans are from the Latte Love set also and just added the little detail to the card along with three blue Jems up in the corner.
I can't wait to see all of your creations! Please remember to follow my blog so you don't miss my next post. I love reading your comments and answering your questions so please feel free to leave them in the box below.

I will be enter this into the following challenges:
the daily marker



No comments:

Post a Comment