Prize is: 3 images
- To start this card I used an eraser to remove the extra ink from the Digital stamp I printed out with my home printer.
- I water colored the stones, frogs and well.
- I used ribbon from my stash and glued it to the back of my green dotted card stock.
- When it was dry I used the Memory Box stitched Circle Die to cut out the well and used foam dots to adhere it to the card.
- The Greeting is from an Art-C sentiment kit and stamped onto yellow card stock and adhered to the bottom of the card.
- The frog is a button. I removed the loop on the back, tied tread into a bow around his wrist and glued him above the Greeting.
Isn't that frog a hoot!?! I have had him in my stash for years and waiting for the right project to come along. and viola, Here it is! He is just leaping off the page for a hug. I hope that this and the other DT cards have inspired you. I can;t wait to see what you have created! ~Hugz~