Thursday, February 11, 2016

An Offering of Friendship


Hi everyone and welcome! I'm so excited that you have stopped by. I'm posting a card I designed for Stamprints today. The image is beautiful! You can find this image as part of the Happy Valentine's Day Collage. I will be using the other images from this collage in my future posts so you will have to stick around and follow my blog so you don't miss any of the up coming cards. Here is the card I have for you today!
 
I started by fussy cutting the image from the Valentine's Day Collage. I used a embossing folder with pink cardstock on the background. The green dotted paper is from my stock and I used the Simon Says Doily Heart Dies to make the white heart behind the image. I then adhered the image using foam tape to raise it up off the card. I tied a small bow and added it to the flowers for a touch of detail and then adhered paper roses I picked up at Micheal's. The sentiment is from my stock and wrapped around the bottom of the card. I high lighted the words Friends, Sunshine and Life with chalk ink for fun. I will be posting the remaining images in future posts so make sure to check back often. I hope you all have time to craft this coming weekend. ~HUGZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment