Saturday, February 13, 2016

Heart 2 Heart

Hi everyone and welcome to this weeks new Outlawz.ning.com Paper Al A Mode Challenge! This week the theme is "The Sentiment is the Focus Challenge." That's right, anything goes with the Sentiment as Your focus. This being the day before Valentine's Day I went with a Love theme with my card.

Our Sponsor for this challenge is

I water colored the image and kept the image simple. I used Diamond Sparkles on the eyes and the bow just to add a tiny bit of detail. I used Jems and a paper rose along with a Scalloped Square Frame so that the focus is more on the sentiment rather than the card. 

This is such a cute image and a lot of fun to paint. I kept thinking of my Granddaughter's with this card. They just love their fluffy friends and won't sleep without them. I felt like this would be the way that they feel about their fluffy friends on Valentine's Day and all year long. I hope you enjoyed my project for this Challenge and Please come to the Outlawz.ning.com and check us out. We have a different type of challenge for each day of the week and I guarantee that you will find something to fit your card and style. I love reading your comments and checking out your blogs so remember to leave a comment along with your blog address in the box below. Have a blessed weekend!

I am entering this card into the following Challenges:
just us girls challenge
Through The Craft Room Door

No comments:

Post a Comment