Tuesday, December 22, 2015

100 Challenges and counting

I have a card for you today in celebration to Canyoucaseit.com They are celebrating their 100th Challenge this week. Congratulations to them for their hard work and dedication to the blog and the challenges they put together each week. They have inspired us to continue to create and craft our little hearts out. Here is the card I made in honor of them reaching a huge milestone.

I will be entering this card in the following challenge:
http://canyoucaseit.com/?p=2652

CYCI#100
  • I used an A2 size card for this project. The gold and white diamond paper is from my stash.
  • The Viola and 100 are embossed with gold embossing powder, I put them on the slant for some detail.
  • The silver paper was cut using my rectangle die and I stamped Congratulations on white card stock and used silver embossing powder for some contrast and texture.
  • I added some gold sequins with clear Jems in the middle.
I am sending them my Congratulations and celebrating along with them. Their challenges have proved to be a lot of fun. I plan on continuing to enter my cards and play along with them in the future. I hope that I will be able to celebrate their 200th challenge with them also.

No comments:

Post a Comment