Sunday, December 27, 2015

Beautiful.....

I'm so glad you had time to stop by today! I was thinking about my girl friend today. She is a single Mom and works full time while struggling with the day to day grind. I am SO proud of her. She is such a strong and confident woman with an ability to look at things in a positive up beat way. She starts Grad school in a couple weeks. I decided to make a card to let her know that she can do anything she sets her mind to. So here is the card I made for her.


  • I started out by cutting the A2 step card according to the instructions 

  • I used the "go get it girl" stamp set from Unity Stamp Company. She is colored in with Prisma Colored Pencils and fussy cut.
  • I adhered her to the card and used a small bird die for the center step. The Stickles makes them shimmer a little bit without taking away from the Sentiment. 
  • I added the Jems for detail.
 I sure hope you try this type of card. It is easy and fun. The side step card has a wow factor to it. Please make sure to leave your comments in the box below. It would be great if you could follow my blog, or subscribe by email. I look forward to you stopping by again and reading your comments. Have a blessed day.


No comments:

Post a Comment