Friday, December 4, 2015

Happy Christmas Little Star

Today I'm showing you a card I am entering in the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge located at:

http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-december-1-2015

 I did something completely different with this card. A good friend and fellow crafter actually gave this idea to me. She did a tutorial on her blog on a screen card. Her card is gorgeous and I couldn't resist trying her technique. Here is her blog address and great tutorial:

http://lilartsywoman.blogspot.com/2015/12/fridayfree-for-all.html

I encourage you to stop by her blog today. She has gathered several blog addresses that are offering free Digi's this month. Make sure to follow her blog. She is extremely talented and I gaurantee you will be inspired by her creations. Here is my card today.



 I started with a piece of card stock 5 1/2" x 12".
I scored the card stock at 3", 6" and 9".
I used a Tag Die to form the bottom of this card.
The tree's are from the Cricut Sampler Cartridge.
I used Simon Says Hill Die to form the snow hills.
The sentiment tag is from the same Tag Die set I used for the bottom of the card.
I created the sentient by taking the words from several sentiments sets.
I used Prisma color pencils on the Digi provided from All Dressed Up at https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps
This was a lot of fun. I never thought of using my Die Sets this way. I will make sure to do this again. Thank you for taking time from your busy schedules to stop by. I am so glad your here. Have a safe and wonderful Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment