Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Yours and Mine

 Hello Everyone and welcome, how is everyone doing today? We have a few weddings coming up this year. I decided to make a card for one of them today. I love weddings and watching the new couple start out their lives together. The energy and excitement they share is felt by everyone in the room. Here is the card I made.

I will be entering this card in the following Challenges:
http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/challenge-20.html
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/
  • I started out with brown card stock and I used the wood grain embossing folder to add texture to the front of the card.
  • The sentiment is left over from a set I used for the shower card I made for the same couple.
  • I cut a thin strip of white card stock and adhered it to the card with heart shaped brads. This is the towel bar.
  • I used pink card stock and an embossing folder to create the towels. I cut the strip to 3/4" wide.
  • The brown across the bottom and the small flowers are great for detail. This was adhered to a pink A2 size card.
I will be buying a towel set for the gift and this card is perfect. I still have another card to do for the other wedding. I wonder what I will come up with for that one? Please make sure to subscribe to my blog before you leave. That way you won't miss my next card :) Thank you for stopping by and feel free to leave any comments or questions you might have in the box below. I love reading them. ~HUGZ~


No comments:

Post a Comment