Monday, December 21, 2015

A gift from the heart


Welcome Everyone Today I have a CAS card with a Homespun Theme. I just love homespun gifts. Doesn't everybody? When I think of homespun I think of the days when my mom and I would bake and give Holiday treats as gifts, so I used that as my inspiration for this card. Here is what I made.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.de/2015/12/weeks-255-256.html

We'd love you to display our banner


  • I started out with a standard A2 card in red. I used a corner punch on the cards corners in order to incorporate the circle of the pie.
  • I then used an A2 rectangle die to get the corners rounded on the water color paper.
  • The stamp is one I bought on sale a few months back from Whimsy Stamps. It's called "Sweet Sara."
  • I used water colors to color her in and it just seemed fitting to do a red, white and blue theme since she had an Apple pie in her hands.
  • The sentiments are from my stash.
The card definitely fits the "Less is More" theme and the pie just adds a warm feeling to the card. Please be sure to follow my blog and feel free to leave your blog address and any comments you might have in the box below. I would love to follow your blog and be inspired by what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment