Monday, December 21, 2015

Santa Clause is Coming to Town!


Hello Everyone I'm so happy you stopped by today! I have been watching some of my favorite movies while I craft lately. When I saw a Holiday Movie card challenge on the Outlawz.ning.com I knew I had to enter a card. It's hard to pick just one Christmas show as my favorite. After thinking about it I decided to go with the favorite from when I was a child. Santa Clause is coming to town. I decided to try a step card. I've never done one and I thought it might be fun to do something different. Here's how the card turned out.


I will be entering this in the Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge This week
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-challenge-inspired-by-a-holiday-movie-dec-21


  • I found a Digital page on Pintrest that I colored using Prisma Color Pencils. 
  • The step pattern was from a Pintrest card tutorial also. 
  • The snow flake paper was used as a base and then I used my scalloped Square Dies to make the Green plaid panels. 
  • When I was finished with everything I added Star Dust Stickles to random areas and added Jems in various locations. 

I just now realized that I didn't write down my measurements for the step card. I apologize for that. The step card was a lot of fun. I will be using it again in my future cards and I will remember to keep the measurements next time. Please remember to become a follower to this blog. I am posting on a regular basis and don't want you to miss anything. Feel free to leave me a comment in the boxes below. See you again soon ~HUGZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment