I plan on using this card in the following Challenges:
- I used the A2 size rectangle die to make the base for my card.
- I started out with a piece of A2 size white card stock and used my Tim Holtz Distress Mini Inks to make my background. I used Picked Raspberries, Shaded Lilac, Salty Ocean and Festive berries.
- The Purple frame was made using the two largest A2 rectangle dies.
- The Bird cages are from The Crafter's Work Shop Stencil. I used a Metallic Gel Pen to trace the stencil and Tim Holtz Distress Marker's for the birds.
- The Sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company. The WOW embossing powder really pops on the velum. I used Festive Berries Distress Ink behind the word "Heart" to give it a bit of detail.
- I added heart shape sequins scattered about and then tied my floss at the score of the card.
This was such a fun card to make. I love using the Distress Inks like this. It always amazes me how nice it looks when your done rubbing all of the colors around the paper. I look forward to reading your comments so please remember to leave your comments, idea's and questions below. I hope you have a blessed day.