I will be entering this in the following challenges:
- I used my rectangle Dies to cut the window frame out of wood patterned paper.
- I used a hill Die from Lawn Fawn to form the hill the snowmen are on and the dot embossing folder for the sky.
- I had the snowmen, the pine cones and the tree's in my stash from last year.
- I stamped the "Part of the Story" stamp from Unity Stamp Company and I water colored her before fussy cutting her out.
- I added the Baby its cold outside to the book cover just for fun.
- After that was all done I added Stickles to the page to represent snow flakes.
I'm sure we all think about things in our past and it will bring a flood of feelings and emotion. I love sharing these events. They inspire me to craft and create. I find inspiration in almost everything I see. Try and look at things today and see if you can find something that is inspiring. It's out there just waiting for you to discover it. Have a blessed, safe and happy Holiday!