I plan on entering this in the following Challenge:
- I started out with brown card stock cut to A2 size.
- I painted the image with water colors and then I used a Sizzix Scalloped Square Die set to cut the image.
- She has two layers under her so that I could get some dimension to the card but still be able to mail the card without extra postage.
- The ribbon is cut and glued down with a bow added to the top of the ribbons for a little pop of color and dimension.
- The sentiment is from the Old Traditions stamp set by Unity Stamp Company.
- Next I glued on some buttons and Jems and used a puppy paw print on the sentiment banner.
Sometimes it's best to let the card decide where it is taking you rather than force it. It seems like they always turn out better that way. Please remember to leave me your comments below and if you have a blog please add your address so I can follow you and we can inspire each other. Thank you for visiting today. ~HUGZ~