Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - Girly, Girly

Yay! I'm back as a Guest designer with the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge. The theme this week is Girly, Girly and Besties is our sponsor again this week. A big Thank you to them! The image they provided this week is adorable. I hope that you stop by and check out the challenge at http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums The challenges are a lot of fun and the DT's are amazing! Here is our sponsor:



Here is the card I've done for this Challenge:

She is so cute and fun to color. Since its Girly, Girly I used a lots of pinks and greens to color her in.
I used Prisma soft core color pencils to color the image.
She is dazzaling and for that reason I added stickles to the white fluffy area's of her outfit and to the twinkle in her eyes.
I added some flowers and a bow for embellishments to finish off the card.
The sentiment is the Thoughts for the Day sentiment set from Inkadinkado.

Please remember to leave your comments below. I love reading them and enjoy all of your thoughts. I hope that your having a fantastic day. ~Hugz~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment