Thursday, December 3, 2015

Cheers!

Do you go out for New Years? I have always wanted to go out and celebrate but I usually can't afford to after buying all the Christmas gifts and things. Going out and celebrating New Year's is on my Bucket list. I have to giggle at this because I have a hard enough time staying up until 10 pm most days.

                                            ..CYCI#97
I made a card today for the Can You Case it Challenge 97. 




This is my card:

  • I cut my red card stock and made a 5" x 7" card and then adhered a 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" black card stock to the card base.
  • I used the Something to Celebrate Cricut cartridge to cut the glasses and adhered them to the front of the card. I cut two sets one with silver glitter paper the other with gold glitter paper.
  • I used an alphabet stamp set to create the word "CHEERS." I used Red Tinsel embossing powder. I had to repeat the embossing three times in order for it to show up on the black card stock.
The card is done in a CAS format and I kept it as a sing;e layer so that it will hold up in the mail. This card will be sent to a family member. I didn't want to have part of the card fall off during the mailing process. I hope you enjoyed the card today. Please remember to leave your comment in the box below. ~HUGZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment