I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
- I started out knowing I wanted red and white as my two colors so I went with the red as my base color and white for embellishments.
- I used 2 different style embossing strips and ran them through my big kick. I chose to use the musical notes one in the middle and make two strips with the other.
- I cut one end to make them look like a banner edge, glued them down and tied a silver ribbon around the middle of the card.
- The snow flakes are Dies I purchased from Simon Says Stamps. I used a small one in the middle of the three and then glued a red Jem on them.
- I added the Sentiment and the card is done.
I have not been feeling real well and my time in the craft room has been slightly effected. I still needed my craft time and this quick project was just what the craft doctor ordered. As always I appreciate that you stopped by. Please remember to follow my blog and Please leave me a comment on what you think of quick projects like this. I would enjoy seeing your work so leave your blog address in the box below and I will be by to visit you soon. Thank you ~HUGZ~