Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Snow flakes and ribbons....

Today I have a quick and easy card for you. This is a nice card to do if your in a pinch for time. I'm sure everybody has those days were they just can't get caught up and you have very little time to craft. I find that's when you need to craft the most. It helps relieve the stress and relaxes you. I find that it is these times were you need quick and simple projects. Something you don't have to give a lot of thought to and still feels rewarding when your done. Here's the card:


I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
http://canyoucaseit.com/?p=2650
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-december-16

  • I started out knowing I wanted red and white as my two colors so I went with the red as my base color and white for embellishments.
  • I used 2 different style embossing strips and ran them through my big kick. I chose to use the musical notes one in the middle and make two strips with the other.
  • I cut one end to make them look like a banner edge, glued them down and tied a silver ribbon around the middle of the card.
  • The snow flakes are Dies I purchased from Simon Says Stamps. I used a small one in the middle of the three and then glued a red Jem on them.
  • I added the Sentiment and the card is done.
I have not been feeling real well and my time in the craft room has been slightly effected. I still needed my craft time and this  quick project was just what the craft doctor ordered. As always I appreciate that you stopped by. Please remember to follow my blog and Please leave me a comment on what you think of quick projects like this. I would enjoy seeing your work so leave your blog address in the box below and I will be by to visit you soon. Thank you ~HUGZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment