- I stamped the Arianna girl image on a paper and fussy cut her to use as a mask on my card stock.
- I temporarily adhered the image where I wanted her on my card stock then I used Tim Holtz distress ink to do the background.
- Then I stamped her on another piece of card stock and used Prismacolor pencils to color her in.
- After the coloring was done I fussy cut her and added foam tape to the back. I then placed her where it was masked off on the background. By doing this it gave her a bright shadow behind her.
- A gold gel pen was used it to place dots randomly around her and on her. I also used the pen to do her crosses and necklace.
- Now here is where I made a mistake. I heat embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder. The sentiment is to small for this.
I left my mistake on the card because we as crafter's see what others do and get inspiration from them but rarely see what NOT to do, or what doesn't work out.... We all learn by making mistakes and nobody is perfect. I would have used a gold ink, however, the one I have dried out...Grrrr I plan to cut the top of the card off and buy new gold ink. Then I will add the sentiment to the bottom of the card instead :)
I truly appreciate all of you for visiting and thank you for all the kind comments. Feel free to add me to your circles, or leave an address so I can visit and be inspired by your work. Have a Fantastic Friday!!