Tuesday, November 10, 2015

~Noel~ A Monday Mojo Challenge






Well, It's Tuesday and I'm going to share a Monday Mojo Challenge. You can find the blinkie on the right side of the page. I've never really done a challenge like this and it was a little bit more work than I thought. I usually come up with everything on my own so creating a card with a layout sketch that's already set for me was awkward. I kept thinking it would be better if I do it this way, or that. Here is my finished project. I can see that I should have used black on the edge of the flag like banner. It doesn't have the dimension it should and kind of runs into the stripes. I encourage you to try these challenges. It was fun and took my card making to a different way of doing things.





I truly appreciate your comments and insight. I hope to here what you think of a challenge like this. Have a great day everyone ~HUGZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment