Sunday, November 15, 2015

Bits and Pieces Can Make a Card.

Happy Sunday! Are you in the craft room today? I have another card that can be made using simple pieces you have laying around your craft room. I see a lot of great idea's out there right now. If your like me you may not have all the fancy Dies and Stamps that other's do. Your cards can still be fun, elegant, pretty and meaningful without all of the expensive equipment. Here is a fun card and it took very little to make.






  1. I took a piece of Holiday scrap I had left over from a scrapbook page I recently did and it was the perfect size for an A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") size card.
  2. I cut a piece of white card stock 3 3/4" x 5" and used one of my favorite embossing folders. I love embossing folders. They are an inexpensive way to add texture and detail to any card. I find that they are so versatile and can be used in so many different ways.
  3. The Little pieces on the top left corner are pieces left over from other cards I have done and the round sentiment is from a holiday pack I bought earlier in the year.
  4. The gift boxes are just pieces of ribbon's I've had for years. I just cut the pieces to size and glued them onto a piece of left over card stock and then I used foam tape to give the card a little dimension.
  5. After I placed the gift boxes onto the card all I had to do was add a bow.
Don't let yourself get caught up in the idea that you have to buy all the expensive Dies and Stamps in order to make a nice card. If you take your time building your supplies slowly, and just use what you have, you will find that the cards are just as beautiful and satisfying to make. I hope this gives you some ideas and you have a chance to really look at what you have and create from there.
Please feel free to leave any comments you have below. I read each and everyone and truly appreciate them. If you have any questions at all you can also leave them below. I am happy to help. I hope that you enjoy the rest of weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment