- I am using the You Decorate My Life...stamp from Unity Stamp Company. I did the coloring with Tim Holtz Distress Markers.
- The Snow Flake stamp is from my stash and I used Broken China Distress Ink and stamped some of the ink off before stamping my paper for a more subtle look.
- Tumbled Glass Distress Marker was used around the edge of the paper before I adhered it to my card front.
- Then I used my gel pen to add highlights to the feathers after everything was dry.
- The little Jem's added to the card was all that was left to do.
The stamp is so cute I really didn't have to add much to the card. Sometimes less is more, I appreciate your comments so please let me know how your day is going and what kind of project you are working on in the comment section below.