I am using this card for the ATSM card Challenge and DT call #171
- I started with a piece of white card stock 4" x 5 1/4" and a Darice embossing folder.
- First I swiped the Stormy Sky Tim Holtz Distress ink on the flat side of the embossing folder. Then I placed the card stock into the folder and ran it through my Big Kick.
- After it dried I adhered it to the front of an A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") card.
- I stamped the images from the Pick of the Liter Stamp Set by WPLUS9 Stamp Company onto water color paper.
- I used Prisma Water Color pencils to watercolor the images.
- I used Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint Distress Ink to water color the background of the images.
- Once the images were dry I used a Sizzix Regal Label Die to cut out the little girl image and a Simon Says Tag Die to cut out the Kittens.
- The sentiment is from the Art-c Thinking of You Stamp Set. I used Tumbled glass distress ink to water color around the sentiment and then adhered it to the front of the card
- All I had left to do was add the pearl accents and make the bow.
Please remember to leave me an y comments or questions you may have today. Make subscripe so you never miss any of my posts. I look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for stopping by and checking out my tutorial today. Have a blessed week!