Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Holidayth DT

Hi, How is everyone doing? I have a fun Christmas card in two colors for today. I came across this stamp set when I was shopping at Joann Fabrics. It's so cute I had to buy it and do a card right away. I get so excited when I come across something that gets me inspired. I will even wake in the middle of the night with an idea. Do you ever have them happen to you? Its so funny because I find that I won't remember the ideas in the morning....Well, here's my card. I hope you enjoy it.




This is being entered in:
ATSM Challenge and DT Call #171
http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.de/2015/11/challenge-171-anything-goes-winners.html
 Outlawz Twisted Monday Challenge GCC112315
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-challenge-christmas-in-2-colours-gcc112315

  • I started with a Piece of red and white striped paper cut to 5" x 7" and adhered it to the front of my card.
  • I then adhered white card stock cut to 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" to the center of the front of the card.
  • Then I cut red card stock to 4 1/4" x 6 1/4" and adhered that to the center of the card front.
  • The stamp set is Santa's Workshop L-1266 from The Rubber Cafe. I stamped it onto water color paper with black dye ink.
  • I used Time Holtz Distress Markers to do the water coloring.
  • After the water coloring was dry I cut the piece to 4" x 6" and adhered it to the center of the card.
  • The Sentiment came with the set. After the ink dried I traced it with a Barn Door Distress Marker.
What a quick and easy card with great results. This stamp set is so much fun! There are other pieces included that I will use for a future card. I will be able to use this set for years to come. I Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please make sure to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any of my posts. I read each and every comment and enjoy them very much so please remember to leave a comment in the box below. I hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment