This is being entered in:
ATSM Challenge and DT Call #171
Outlawz Twisted Monday Challenge GCC112315
- I started with a Piece of red and white striped paper cut to 5" x 7" and adhered it to the front of my card.
- I then adhered white card stock cut to 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" to the center of the front of the card.
- Then I cut red card stock to 4 1/4" x 6 1/4" and adhered that to the center of the card front.
- The stamp set is Santa's Workshop L-1266 from The Rubber Cafe. I stamped it onto water color paper with black dye ink.
- I used Time Holtz Distress Markers to do the water coloring.
- After the water coloring was dry I cut the piece to 4" x 6" and adhered it to the center of the card.
- The Sentiment came with the set. After the ink dried I traced it with a Barn Door Distress Marker.
What a quick and easy card with great results. This stamp set is so much fun! There are other pieces included that I will use for a future card. I will be able to use this set for years to come. I Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Please make sure to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any of my posts. I read each and every comment and enjoy them very much so please remember to leave a comment in the box below. I hope you have a great day!