Sunday, November 15, 2015

Merry Christmas





Hello Everyone! I hope all of you found time to craft this weekend. I managed to squeeze in a little bit of time. I have been trying to organize my space a little better so that I can set up work stations and it took up most of my time yesterday. Here's my card for today its simple but still elegant.





  1. I started with a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base. The green card stock is cut to the same size.
  2. I used a Darice embossing folder and ran it through my Big SHot.
  3. The tag is from a Sizzix Die Frame set. I used silver glitter paper and also ran this through the Big Shot.
  4. Before adhering the tag to the front of the card I ran a piece of Raffia through each side and behind the tag.
  5. The sentiment is left over from a set I used on a scrapbook page recently.
  6. After adhering the tag onto the front of the card I tied the Raffia in a small bow.

All of the supplies I used today were things I had laying around my craft room. When I was reorganizing I got distracted with all the stuff I was finding. I suppose if I would've focused on the task at hand The organizing would have been done sooner but what's the fun in that!? LOL I Truly appreciate you stopping by and all the comments you leave. If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the box below. Thank you and have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment