- This card was quick and easy to make. I started by stamping, coloring and fussy cutting my penguin out of card stock.
- I used the Hillside Die cut from Simon Says Stamps to cut the arch out of red card stock. The red card stock is 4" x 5 1/4".
- I adhered the card stock to the front of my card along with the penguin. The embellishment was from an old set I had in my stash.
- The word "JOY" was made using my Cricut and the Jasmine cartridge. The letter size was set at 1 3/4.
- After I adhered "JOY" to the card I added some red jems.
The card is simple but cute and the person I'm sending it to LOVES penguin's. I know this will bring a smile to her face. I know that everyone's schedules get crammed full of commitments during the Holiday Season but there is nothing more important than touching a loved one's life. I hope that all of you get time to follow me in this.
As always I love and appreciate all of your comments so please remember to leave a comment below. I would enjoy hearing how you will be reaching out to Family and Friends this Season. ~ Hugs ~