I'm posting this card on the Unity Brown Thursday Blog Hop
- I started by stamping the Angie Girl Stamp on 100 lb water color paper.
- I used Tim Holtz Distress Markers, Ink and a T-Prime Water Brush to do the water coloring here is a list of all the colors I used on the stamp:
On her skin: Dried Marigold and Spun Sugar
On her Wings and under her dress:Tumbled Glass
On her dress: Spun Sugar
The roses: Barn Door
The leaves and stems: Peeled Paint and Mowed Lawn
The area around her: Squeezed Lemonade and Tumbled Glass
- I accented her necklace, the crosses and the sparkle spots on her gown with a silver metallic Gelly Roll Pen.
- After she dried completely I fussy cut her leaving a small area of the paper all the way around her.
- I cut a snowflake patterned paper to 4" x 5 1/4" and adhered it to an A2 size card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") and then adhered the angel slightly off center.
- By having her off center it left room for me to stamp the sentiment and glue some Jems in the center of the snowflakes.
- The bow was made of a Metallic Cord by Cousin.
That finish's the card for today. She is so pretty no matter how you paint or color her. I find making Holiday cards to be spiritual and up lifting. There are so many rewards and benefits from card making. It's so much fun to make the card for a specific person, holiday or event. Please make sure to visit the comment section below and let me know what you think. I'm always available for any questions you might have so feel free to leave them in the comment box below. Have a great day and I hope you enjoy your weekend.