- I used Lawn Fawn Sunflower yellow ink on the flower stamps. I can't remember were I got the flower set from....note to self...label the supplies as I get them.
- I placed the flowers in a cluster on my block and then stamped them in a way that filled a 4" x 5 1/4" white card stock.
- I used a Hero Arts Label and Die set to cut the sentiment tag out of yellow card stock.
- Then I decided to use Lawn Fawns Wow white embossing powder for the sentiment. The sentiment is also from a Hero Arts Thinking of you sentiment set.
- The card needed a little more sparkle so I used my white gel pen an drew some lines and dots on the petals. Then I added gems to the center of the flowers.
- Before I adhered this to the card I ran the Sunflower Yellow Ink around the edges and added a white ribbon under the sentiment.
I hope this brightened your day. It is a sunny and warm card. I hope it gives a happy feeling to the card. I always appreciate your comments and advice so please remember to visit the comment box below. Thank you for stopping by and checking out my tutorial today. God Bless.