I kept the card for today simple but very pretty. This is a Christmas card that I have had in my head for a while. I'm so happy it turned out so pretty. Never mind my messy desk in the background. I will be working on a better place to take my photo's this week.
- I started with an A2 card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") I cut a piece of red card stock from my stash the same size and glued it to the card.
- The snow flake card stock is Winter Wonderland from My Minds EYE. I cut that 4" x 5 1/4" and glued that in the center of the card.
- Then I used my medium from Ranger and the Merry Christmas stamp from a Hero Arts set #CL498. I sprinkled a red tinsel embossing powder over the sentiment and heat set it.
- The card just seemed like it needed something more, so I took one of the snowflake dies, from Simon Says Stamps Snow Flake Die set, and cut a snow flake out of a piece of white card stock covered in red tinsel embossing.
- It was glued onto the sentiment tag using my favorite glue. The glue is from Lake City Craft Company and it works great for all different crafts.
- The sentiment tag still needed something to tie it all together. So I cut a piece of the red card stock 1/4" larger then the white tag. The white tag was adhered to the red piece.
- Foam Dots were used to adhere the tag onto the lower right corner of the card. By doing this the card has a little dimension and it makes it more interesting.
So that's the finished card. I hope you like it. Please keep checking back and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a comment below telling me what you think. I value your Opinions so much and I'm excited to learn from all of you! Thank you for stopping by and Happy Creating!