- I wanted the card itself to be simple and focus more on the sentiment so I took the same bunch of flowers I used on the Just a Note...Just Because....blog and I stamped them randomly around the card using Lawn Fawn's Sunflower Ink.
- Then I stamped the sentiment on white card stock using Warm Sand Powder Puff Ink. I used the Sizzix Label Die (3rd from the smallest) and ran it through the Big Shot.
- I took the next size up Die and brown card stock and ran that through the Big Shot as well.
- The sentiment tag is edged with Lawn Fawn Sunflower Ink.
- Then I used Mustard seed Distress ink on the front of the tag. Working it from the edges toward the center of the tag.
- After I finished the tag I used a brass heart shaped brad to adhere both tags to the card front.
- Once this was all put together I adhered it to the front of an A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") card.
- The card was a bit to plain so out came the little Jem's. These happen to be one of my favorite embellishments so you will see me use them often :)
I will use this card when one of my friends, or family members, are going through hard times and they need a little pick-me-up. A card is a great way to let them know that you are there if they need you. Besides, it just makes them feel better knowing that they aren't alone. As always, I love reading your comments so please remember to let me know what you think. I'm always here to answer any questions you might have. Have a blessed day!