I will be posting this card in the:
Twisted Thursday Challenge http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-challenge-for-november-192-25-optional-twist
- The card is a 5" x 7" and I cut black card stock and adhered it to the front of the card.
- I used a TCW 6 x 6 Stencil and Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads to make the sun, trees and grassy area. Once it was dry I cut it to 4 3/4" wide and then cut it in half so each piece was 2 1/2" long.
- I glued two pieces on to the card front.
- The water coloring is Own Wings by Unity Stamp Company Stamp. I used my Tim Holtz Distress Markers and a T-prime water brush to paint the bird.
- After she dried I cut the water color paper down and adhered her to the middle of the card. Then I stamped the sentiment and water colored a light blue background around the bird.
- I added sequins and ribbon to finish off the card.
This card was fun to paint. I love water coloring. The Bird and her little scarf makes me chuckle. It gets pretty cold in Minnesota and the birds here need a hat and scarf most the winter. Please remember to leave me a comment below. I truly appreciate each and everyone. If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comment box below. I am happy to help in anyway possible. Have a blessed weekend!